Saturday, January 3, 2009

Confessions of a Wife..

You have met my body, yes
Seen it in more ways than one
Felt it twist and turn beneath
Till the hunger, quite gone.

Your eyes have searched the flesh of me
For signs of longing touch
Inhaled you have, the scent of me
Sweat, lust not more much.

Sedulous, I was to you
Smörgåsbord of a sort
To vent your fury, come and dine
When matters of profession end in discord.

Common practice it seemed to I
Your ways of maladroit love
Until stumbled upon my soul, I
On other side of an alcove.

Saw me in his eyes, i did
A myth my dignified life
Never enough to heal my battered soul
Was the mere title of your wife!

I know not how, I know not why
His mere smile was ever enough
For a woman so bound, so down to ground
To climax without a touch!

Feeling like a woman again
Not a malice upon this earth
Nary mere distraction am I
Condemned to burn in the marriage hearth.

Sacrilege, you have done enough
Sadomasochism , have I
Nuptial oaths were not mine alone
To this nugatory a tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment