Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love you..

Sitting beside you, smiling
watching you fall asleep, I miss you
I miss your eyes, love your eyes
for how small they are
when I wake you with a kiss
for how big they are
when I step out of the shower
for how they dance
when you act like nine again
for how dark they are
when they make me skip a beat
for how they flicker in sleep
may be watching a dream
for how they cry
coz “something fell in them”…




Lying beside you, biting my lips
touching you, I miss you
I miss your hands, love your hands
for how warm they feel
when you hold my hand
for how strong they feel
when you just won’t let go
for how hot they feel
when they burn my skin
for how soft they feel
when they wipe my tears

for how right they feel
when they are in my hair
for how beautiful they look
when you hold a pen...



Snuggling with you, my fingers have life of their own
teasing you, I miss you
I miss your lips, love your lips
for how tempting they are
when you talk, you hum

for how full they are
when you kiss, you bite
for how hard they feel
when they come crashing down on mine
for how soft they feel
when they play with mine...





Standing by the window, wearing your shirt
just your shirt, love your shirt
I watch the moon set
can’t stop the sun rise
can’t stop the clock tick
so put your watch on my wrist
love how it’s too big for my wrist
spilled your cologne on me
love your cologne on me
your hair gel feels icky
love it coz its icky
love it coz its yours
love the smell of your scent
love the taste of your skin
love the feel of your touch
love the sight in your eyes…




Time and again after shying away
guess what I am trying to say,
be it your way or my way
this love for you is here to stay…

No comments:

Post a Comment