Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Am that I Am

Standing in the wind, I heard that sound,
It grew in my head, alive, aloud.
The wind played with every bit of me, 
I suppressed a smile..
God does not exist, I know.

I stood at the shore since long before,
Nothing but earth's water my soul wore,
Caressing water lapped my heart.
A smile spread..
God almost certainly does not exist, I think.

Stroking tamed fire I keep within,
Tasted a spreading warmth on my skin.
The fire slid down my spine,
A giggle got out of hand, I looked around..
No one knows whether God exists but I wonder.

Gazing at the night skies,
I see your beautiful eyes.
You look, deep and long,
My happy song grows love bound.
May be God exists, I hope.

Nothing but golden glow of the candle standing alone
The moon steps in for a taste of love, home grown.
In the half lit room, in passion we consort.
God exists! I know.

Spent in love the lovers lay
I was always here, I heard you say.
With love not doubt is faith writ
'I Am that I Am' every bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment